Easy BBQ Wings (Baked) – a simple and delicious recipe for BBQ Wings that is perfect for game day! (Whole30 + Paleo + GF + DF)
Easy BBQ Wings
These are a must for game day or any day!!
Every game day needs some of these to munch on and with the big game quickly approaching – you better make sure they are on your menu! The whole crowd will love them and you can offer a variety of BBQ sauces so that your guests have options. Just be sure to have plenty of napkins on hand 🙂
How Do I Know When Chicken Wings are Fully Cooked?
The most accurate way to know if they are fully cooked is to insert a meat thermometer into the thickest area of the wing but be careful to avoid the bone. If the internal temperature is below 165°F then continue baking and keep checking them every 5 minutes until they reach 165°F.
What Should I Serve with BBQ Wings?
I love keeping BBQ wings simple and serve them with carrots, celery, and some of my homemade ranch dressing or any other dip that you like.
But if you are hosting a crowd then you will need some more yummy appetizers to go with them, here are a few recommendations:
All of these are definitely at the top of my menu for the big game!
How to Make Easy BBQ Wings
Follow these simple steps to make the easiest BBQ wings ever –
First, place your chicken wings on a foil-lined baking sheet with an oven-safe wire rack on top. Spray the wire rack with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Try to space them out to keep them crisp.
Bake at 400 for about 30-35 minutes.
Then smother in your favorite BBQ sauce.
Serve with homemade ranch.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:Print
Easy Baked BBQ Wings – easy, delicious and perfect for game day!!! (Paleo + GF + DF)
- 1 1/2 – 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of your favorite paleo BBQ sauce (I used this kind)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Place an oven-safe wire rack on top and spray with olive oil.
- Place chicken wings on top, try not to let them touch, and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven, middle rack, and let cook for 30-35 minutes or until fully cooked (internal temperature of 165).
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Place wings in medium bowl and drizzle with as much sauce as desired. Toss to coat.
- Serve immediately with paleo ranch or any other desired sauces.
Keywords: bbq wings, baked bbq wings, bbq chicken wings