Easy Whole30 Chicken Tenders – my go-to, kid-friendly meal that is easy to make and always popular!
I am so excited to finally be sharing these with you guys! I have been perfecting this recipe for a while and it finally ready!
I don’t know about you guys, but I love having a couple recipes in my back-pocket that are easy and I know my kids will love. This is one of those recipes. Pop these guys in the oven and 25 minutes later dinner is one the table. I love dipping them in some Whole30 Ranch or compliant ketchup and serving them with some Sweet Potato Cinnamon Sticks.
Also, my Dad came to visit me this past weekend (if you haven’t already you need to read this post to hear how Whole30 changed his life!). It is the first time I have seen him since Christmas, when we decided to do January Whole30 together – it was so good to see him! And it was crazy to see how much he has changed since then! My next goal is to get him try some new recipes (he has been sticking to the the same basic recipes over and over) – we went shopping this weekend and I had him pick up the Whole30 Fast and Easy Cookbook and we went though some of the recipes together and I hope he makes them! Plus, I made him Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Beef and Broccoli and this Fritatta over the weekend, so hopefully he will make those again too!! Thank you again for all of your supportive messages about him! I tell him about all of them!
Hope you guys have a wonderful week!
Easy Whole30 Chicken Tenders – Easy and incredibly delicious weeknight chicken tenders!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts cut into tenders/strips
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Crack both eggs in medium bowl and scramble with fork; set aside.
- Combine almond flour, arrowroot powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and paprika and mix together.
- Take large cookie sheet and line with parchment paper.
- Set up your station by placing chicken, egg wash, almond four mixture and then your cookie sheet.
- Take a chicken strip and completely submerge in egg wash.
- Let the excess egg wash fall off as you lift the chicken out of the wash.
- Place chicken in almond flour mixture and ensure it is completely covered in the mixture.
- Shake off the excess.
- Place on cookie sheet and then repeat with the rest of the chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through (flip gently).
- If you want a crispier outside feel free to place under the broiler for a minute or two (just watch carefully so they don’t burn).
- Serve immediately with compliant ranch, ketchup or bbq sauce.
Keywords: whole30 chicken tenders
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post contains affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!