Simple Teriyaki Noodle Bowl is a fast and easy answer to your weekly menu planning! Versatile and easy, it is the perfect weeknight dinner.
How is it already Saturday? These weeks are just flying by!? Now it is almost February? What in the what. With life just rolling by, I am a little behind on my “teriyaki week.” Quick recap – last weekend, I posted this incredibly easy How to Make Homemade Teriyaki Sauce and then promised to follow-up with a couple recipes that you could incorporate the teriyaki sauce into and that are weeknight friendly. My first quick and easy recipe was Easy Weeknight Teriyaki Chicken + Broccoli.
Simple Teriyaki Noodles are just that – simple spaghetti noodles with homemade teriyaki sauce. Yup. Preeeeety simple. But, the beautiful thing is that you can really do whatever you want with them. As you can see, I took the Weeknight Teriyaki Chicken + Broccoli a step further and threw it on top of some spaghetti noodles, added a bit more sauce and called it dinner. But you could really add whatever you want. Mushrooms, roasted purple cabbage, peppers….. you could do beef instead of chicken. Or you can just do plain ole teriyaki noodles – and that’s cool too. Get creative and I would bet it ends up tasting pretty damn good. See the recipe below for additional suggestions for potential “add-ins” so you can customize your noodle bowl!
I will share my last quick teriyaki-inspired recipe tomorrow – I have been in the kitchen most of the weekend and I can’t wait to share all of my new recipes with you guys! Happy Saturday!
A simple and delicious weeknight dinner that you can customize however you want!
- 1/2 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente, drained and returned to pot
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce (have more on hand)
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Potential add-ins: chicken, beef, shrimp, mushrooms, broccoli, roasted cabbage, carrots, peppers
- Once you have returned your cooked noodles to the pot, add teriyaki sauce and mix.
- Add additional sauce to reach your desired sauciness level.
- Then add desired “add-ins” from above.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: Teriyaki Noodles