Simple Teriyaki Noodles are a fast and easy answer to your weekly menu planning! Versatile and easy, it is the perfect weeknight dinner.
Better than take-out!!!
For when you are craving take out 🙂 This is really one of my favorite recipes, you guys! As you know, I really like simple recipes that are PACKED with flavor and this one meets the mark. I also love that you can really make it your own. Can’t wait for you guys to try it!
Best Type of Noodles to use for Teriyaki Noodles
I used simple spaghetti noodles (feel free to use gluten-free). But if you have a different kind of noodle you want to use, go for it!
What Proteins Can I Add
The types of protein you could add to this are really limitless! Here are few ideas:
What Veggies Can I Add
Feel free to add whatever veggies you are craving or that you happen to have in your fridge! Here are some ideas:
- bok choy
- water chestnuts
- pea pods
Other recipes you might like:
Teriyaki Noodles – a super quick, easy and healthy weeknight dinner that your entire family will Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!Print
Teriyaki Noodles – a super quick, easy and healthy weeknight dinner that your entire family will absolutely love! (Dairy-Free)
- 1/2 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente, drained and returned to pot
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce (have more on hand)
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Potential add-ins: chicken, beef, shrimp, mushrooms, broccoli, roasted cabbage, carrots, peppers
- Once you have returned your cooked noodles to the pot, add teriyaki sauce and mix.
- Add additional sauce to reach your desired sauciness level.
- Then add desired “add-ins” from above.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: Teriyaki Noodles