Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry is a veggie-packed weeknight meal that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser! (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free)
A delicious and easy chicken stir fry recipe you are going to love!
Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
Chicken stir-fry is one of my all-time favorite meals and using teriyaki sauce just brings it to the next level! I can’t wait for you guys to try this!
How to make Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
You can easily make your own Teriyaki Sauce at home if you don’t want the store-bought version!! Click here for the easy recipe!
Can I use Beef instead of Chicken
Yes! You can definitely use beef instead of chicken!
Can I prep this Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry Ahead of Time
Yes! You can prep the homemade Teriyaki Sauce ahead of time and simply store in the refrigerator! Then, you can prep all the veggies and just store them in the refrigerator. When it is time to make dinner you can just get to cooking (which really doesn’t take long!) without worrying about chopping veggies!
Other recipes that use Teriyaki Sauce
Here are a few other recipes that use Teriyaki Sauce:
Other recipes you might like:
A easy and delicious teriyaki stir-fry you are going to love!
- 1–2 lbs chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3–5 cloves fresh garlic, diced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 6 small or 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 container mushrooms, sliced
- 1 8oz can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 red or orange pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, quartered
- brown rice, 4 cups cooked
- In wok, add 2 diced garlic cloves and olive oil.
- Stir on med-low heat until garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add chicken.
- As chicken cooks, add a Tablespoon of teriyaki sauce if it gets too dry and chicken starts to stick.
- Remove chicken once fully cooked, place on plate and set aside.
- Drain any remaining liquid.
- Add remaining garlic and Tablespoon soy sauce.
- Stir and cook on medium heat until garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add broccoli and carrots.
- Stir, add a tablespoon of teriyaki sauce and then cover.
- Let sit for 3 minutes.
- Uncover and add water chestnuts and red pepper.
- Stir and cover for an additional 2 minutes.
- Uncover, add mushrooms, onion and chicken.
- Stir and cover for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Uncover and stir.
- Add approximately 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce and stir thoroughly.
- Add any additional teriyaki sauce to reach desired amount.
- Serve over brown rice.
- You can control how many this serves quite easily (if you like one particular vegetable more than the other, use more of that or even add other veggies you love!), but if you follow the recipe and use 2 chicken breasts it will definitely serve 4-6 and possibly more (depending upon how much rice people eat with it and what you consider a full serving).
- Feel free to make your brown rice in the Instant Pot!
Keywords: teriyaki chicken stir fry
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting The Wooden Skillet!