Taco Salad Dressing – a simple and delicious recipe that is so easy to make! Only 3 ingredients!
Perfect for you next taco salad!
This is the recipe I grew up eating so I am so excited to share it with you guys!!! I love how easy it is!
Taco Salad Dressing Ingredients
My Favorite Taco Salad Recipe
My favorite taco salad recipe is right here! It is a healthier spin on your classic Dorito Taco Salad recipe!
Other Taco Salad Dressing Recipes
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post includes affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!Print
Our go-to taco salad dressing recipe! So simple and so delicious!
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Taste and add additional taco sauce or hot sauce, as desired.
- Paleo/Whole30 – to keep Paleo/Whole30 use a ketchup (like this one) and either make your own taco sauce or sub in some hot sauce (like this one) with clean ingredients!
- Taste and Adjust: this is definitely one of those recipes that you need to taste after making and then adjust to your personal preference!
- Too Thick: Add water, one tablespoon at a time, to thin out.
Keywords: taco salad dressing