This quick & easy Air Fryer Broccolini is a delicious side dish that will go with any meal! A super simple recipe that only requires 3 real ingredients and about 10 minutes.
The Best Air Fryer Broccolini
Broccolini has always been one of our favorite vegetables! Whether you make roasted broccolini, grilled broccolini, or now… air fried broccolini, it is a crisp and flavorful vegetable side dish. We have definitely found that this is the best way to make broccolini. Perfectly tender and crisp, the whole family is going to love it – serve with some Air Fryer Salmon or Air Fryer Chicken Thighs for an amazing weeknight dinner!
If you also love broccolini, try making our Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs that also includes this fresh vegetable!
What You Will Need
- fresh broccolini – you can find it in the produce section of most grocery stores. It is a cross between Chinese broccoli and broccoli with long, firm stalks.
- extra virgin olive oil – rub down the broccolini with oil to get it nice and crisp!
- kosher salt – a simple seasoning that is always a must.
How To Make Air Fryer Broccolini
First, you can begin by giving the large broccolini stems a quick trim.
Then drizzle the olive oil on top and sprinkle generously with kosher salt.
Other Seasonings For Air Fryer Broccolini
We kept this recipe card simple and seasoned our broccolini with salt. If you are looking to add some other flavors, you could try minced garlic, lemon juice, or some red pepper flakes for a little bit of a kick.
Toss the broccolini to make sure each piece is evenly coated.
Pro tip: we like to use our hands to really massage each broccolini stalk with olive oil. This should give it the best results!
Place your prepared broccolini in the air fryer basket after spraying it with a non-stick cooking spray.
Air fry the broccolini at 400 degrees F for about 4-6 minutes or until it has reached your desired crispness.
How To Serve Air Fried Broccolini
This easy vegetable side dish can go with just about anything! Some of our favorite main dish/entrees to serve with air fried broccolini are Meatloaf, a Whole Roasted Chicken, or make it a completely air fried dinner with some Air Fryer Salmon!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account for some behind-the-scenes action! Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Other Air Fryer Recipes You Might Like
Air Fryer Broccolini
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Air Fryer Broccolini – a super easy and delicious air fryer broccolini recipe that is the perfect side dish for any meal!
- 6oz broccolini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1–2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Trim ends off broccolini and if you have super thick stalks, slice lengthwise to create a few smaller stalks. Place broccolini on a plate or in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle on salt and then massage oil into very little part of the broccolini.
- Place broccolini in the air fryer and let cook 4-6 minutes or until it is a little crispy.
- Remove and serve with some Air Fryer Salmon!
- Storage: store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords: air fryer broccolini
Leave a Rating & Comment