This easy Deviled Egg Potato Salad recipe is a delicious potato salad recipe that the whole family will love! Made with real, simple ingredients and has that nice tangy flavor that we all know and love. Perfect for summer get-togethers, potlucks, and cookouts!
The Best Deviled Egg Potato Salad
This is going to be your new favorite potato salad! This recipe was inspired by my step-mom who makes the best potato salad recipe of all time. So excited to share it with you! It is actually super easy to make and can be prepared the night before serving. We actually prefer that it is made the night before eating to give all those amazing flavors time to hangout in the bowl together!
Looking for another classic summer side dish? Try our Classic Egg Salad – so good!
What You Will Need
- red potatoes – these are our favorite potato variety to use in this easy recipe, but feel free to use russet potatoes if you prefer.
- hard boiled eggs – just follow our simple tutorial on how to hard boil eggs!
- celery & onion – both add a little bit of flavor and some crunch.
- dill pickles & pickle juice – these are our secret ingredient! They add just the right amount of tangy flavor to this potato salad.
- mayo – option to pick-up your favorite one from the grocery store or make your own homemade mayo!
- dijon mustard & yellow mustard – a delicious mustard combination that you are going to love.
- celery salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, kosher salt, & ground black pepper – seasonings that are bringing so much flavor to this summer side dish!
How To Make Deviled Egg Potato Salad
The first steps for making this simple potato salad recipe are to boil the potatoes and eggs. Then drain the potatoes and peel the hard boiled eggs. While both of those are cooking you can place the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the cooked potatoes and chopped eggs to the bowl when they are ready.
Mix to fully combine, taste, and adjust any seasonings as desired.
Serve and enjoy!
Best Ways To Serve Deviled Egg Potato Salad
We absolutely love making this easy side dish recipe any time we have people over for a summer cookout or if we are going to a potluck! Perfect for serving with some smoked baby back ribs, beer brats, or the perfect grilled burgers. It is basically the best side dish to go with just about anything!
Other Hard-Boiled Egg Recipes:
Have a much of hard-boiled eggs laying around? Here are some other fun ways to use them:
- Whole30 Deviled Eggs
- Healthy Egg Salad
- Tuna Macaroni Salad (with diced egg)
- Seven Layer Salad (some people use diced hard-boiled eggs as a layer)
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Deviled Egg Potato Salad – An easy and delicious deviled egg potato salad recipe that the whole family will love!! Perfect for summer cookouts!
- 8–10 baby red potatoes, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 10 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 3/4 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup dill pickles, diced (check ingredients if Whole30)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard (check ingredients if Whole30)
- 1 cup mayo (check ingredients if Whole30)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Boil Potatoes: Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add potatoes and let simmer until soft. Drain potatoes and let cool.
- Combine Ingredients: Place cooked potatoes in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Taste and Adjust: Taste and add additional seasoning, pickles or mayo, as desired.
- Serving Size: 6oz
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 1.7 g
- Sodium: 500.8 mg
- Fat: 12.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Protein: 7.6 g
- Cholesterol: 202.5 mg
Keywords: deviled egg potato salad