Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew is a perfect Fall treat! This pumpkin spice cold brew is slightly sweetened and made with simple, natural ingredients!
Easy Pumpkin Cold Brew
Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Lattes are seriously delicious come September and October. I love how simple they are and that pumpkin spice is just perfect this time of year! This recipe is super easy to throw together and all you need is a blender to mix it up, nothing fancy!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Fall! I mean, this just screams Fall and is perfect for welcoming in the new season!
- Dairy-Free/Paleo: naturally sweetened and perfect if you are trying to eat a little cleaner.
- Blender: dump everything in and blend – that’s it!
What You Will Need
- unsweetened almondmilk: you could really use any sort of milk (dairy-free or otherwise) here.
- pumpkin puree: I just keep a can of this in the fridge to use as I make these throughout the week.
- pumpkin pie spice: this really amps up the pumpkin flavor.
- vanilla extract: love adding a little splash of vanilla to smoothies and other fun coffee drinks.
- real maple syrup: one of my favorite naturally sweeteners!
- cold brew coffee: we make this at home ourselves (using this recipe), but feel free to use store-bought a well!
How to Make a Pumpkin Cold Brew
Step One: gather your ingredients.
Step Two: add everything to the blender.
Step Three: blend until fully combined.
Step Four: pour over ice and enjoy!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Pumpkin Cold Brew – cold brew coffee, pumpkin puree and naturally sweetened with maple syrup! A pumpkin spice cold brew recipe you will love!
Pumpkin Cold Brew
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almondmilk
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1–3 tablespoons real maple syrup (depending upon how sweet you want it)
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup cold brew coffee
- whipped almond milk or coconut milk
- sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
- Add ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on HIGH for approximately 1 minute.
- Add a handful of ice to a glass and pour mixture over top.
- Add some whipped almond milk if you like and sprinkle with some pumpkin spice!
- Taste and adjust: I would start with a tablespoon or two of maple syrup then blend, then add additional maple syrup if needed!
- Add-in: feel free to add in some collagen if you want!
Keywords: pumpkin cold brew