This simple Turkey Cranberry Wrap is an incredibly easy and delicious way to use any leftover Thanksgiving turkey and cranberry sauce! A perfect lunch for the day after Thanksgiving!
Easy Turkey Cranberry Wrap
So simple and delicious! On the day after Thanksgiving, all I want to do is keep things simple for making meals and hopefully use up some of the many leftovers in the fridge. This wrap is the perfect way to not only use leftover turkey but also some of the leftover cranberry sauce! Quick, simple, and delicious!!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Leftovers – it is so nice to find new and interesting ways to use some of those Thanksgiving leftovers!
- Easy – made with only 5 ingredients in 10 minutes!!
- Versatile – get creative! You could really toss in anything that sounds good to you.
What You Will Need
- leftover turkey – no matter if you are cooking a whole turkey or turkey breast for Thanksgiving dinner we always try to make more than we need to guarantee we have leftovers!
- tortilla of your choice – any variety from your local grocery store will work – we love these!
- dairy-free cream cheese – option to use a regular cream cheese too, but if we highly recommend this dairy-free option!
- cranberry sauce – for our traditional Thanksgiving meal we love having Cranberry Orange Sauce or Apple Cranberry Sauce at the table.
- romaine lettuce – perfect for a little added crunch.
How To Make Turkey Cranberry Wraps
Spread the dairy-free cream cheese and cranberry sauce on your tortilla.
Top it with the chopped lettuce and turkey.
Pro tip: we like to warm-up the turkey for a bit in the microwave before adding it to the wrap. The mix of the warm turkey meat with the other cold ingredients is so good!
Wrap it up and enjoy!! Seriously, so easy and delicious!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Turkey Cranberry Wrap – an incredibly easy and delicious way to use any leftover Thanksgiving turkey!
- 1/2 cup turkey, cubed
- tortilla of your choice
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free cream cheese (more as desired)
- 2–3 tablespoons cranberry sauce (more as desired)
- 1/4 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- Lay out tortilla and spread a layer of dairy-free cream cheese on top, making a strip down the middle.
- Scoop some cranberry sauce on top, covering the cream cheese.
- Lay down as much turkey as you want as well as some romaine lettuce.
- Wrap up and eat!
- Tortilla: if you want to make this gluten-free I would recommend these wraps from Siete (they also make a bigger burrito wrap too)! Otherwise feel free to use whatever tortilla you like.
- Dairy-Free Cream Cheese: I really love this brand of dairy-free cream cheese.
- Cranberry Sauce: This is a great way to use leftover cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving.
- Lettuce: I recommend romaine lettuce, but feel free to use whatever you want.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 327
- Sugar: 11.8 g
- Sodium: 196.2 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 30.2 g
- Protein: 24.3 g
- Cholesterol: 78.2 mg
Keywords: cranberry turkey wrap