Chicken Bacon Club Collard Green Wrap – a light and delicious take on your classic chicken club sandwich! (Whole30/Paleo)
This Chicken Bacon Club Collard Green Wrap is EVERYTHING you guys! One of my new go-to’s!
Sometimes, when you are rockin a Whole30 or if you are just cutting back on the bread and trying to eat clean, you still want that feeling of biting into a sandwich …. I feel you. That is exactly the time you want to make one of these!
Don’t be intimidated by the collard green wrap – here is a quick step-by-step tutorial on how EASY it is to prep them (seriously, it takes about 5 minutes).
For the bacon, make sure it is Whole30 compliant, if that is important to you. And, I would highly recommend baking your bacon in the oven! 375 for 20 minutes (shorter or longer depending on your preference). So easy and so much less mess!
- 2 large collard greens, prepared
- 1 chicken cutlet
- 2 Tablespoons ghee
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked to your liking (check labels for Whole30 compliant)
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- micro greens
- Whole30 compliant ranch
- Heat cast iron skillet to medium high heat.
- Season chicken cutlet with salt and pepper.
- Melt ghee in pan and swirl to coat.
- Add chicken and cook approximately 3-4 minutes per side on medium or until fully cooked.
- Remove chicken and let rest for a couple minutes; cut into thin strips.
- Take collard green wrap and add chicken strips, avocado, tomato, bacon, micro greens and some ranch.
- Wrap up and cut in half.
- Serve with additional ranch for dipping.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting all things The Wooden Skillet.