This Chicken Bacon Club Collard Green Wrap is a light and delicious take on your classic chicken club sandwich, but wrapped up in some crisp collard greens! Perfect for a light and refreshing lunch or dinner!
Easy Chicken Bacon Club Wrap
This Chicken Bacon Club Collard Green Wrap is EVERYTHING you guys! One of my new go-to’s! Sometimes, when you are rockin a Whole30 or if you are just cutting back on bread and trying to eat clean, you still want that feeling of biting into a sandwich …. I feel you. Enter this wrap! Don’t be intimidated by the collard green wrap – here is a quick step-by-step tutorial on how EASY it is to prep them (seriously, it takes about 5 minutes). Top them any way you want and enjoy!
Looking for another quick and easy wrap? Try our Chicken Caesar Wraps!!
What You Will Need
- large collard greens – a wrap that provides the perfect amount of crispness!
- boneless skinless chicken breast – we like splitting chicken breasts into chicken cutlets for quick and even cooking.
- kosher salt and ground black pepper – simple seasonings that are always needed with cooking meat.
- ghee – used for cooking up the chicken in your cast iron skillet. Option to use extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil, butter, or toss them on the grill!
- bacon – to keep the mess to a minimum we like to bake ours in the oven. If you want to keep this recipe Whole30 compliant – we love this option!
- tomato, avocado, & micro greens – a delicious combination of toppings that we chose but feel free to use whatever you like or have on hand.
- ranch dressing – make a Whole30 homemade ranch or pick up your favorite option for your local grocery store.
How To Make A Chicken Bacon Club Collard Green Wrap
This super easy process begins with slicing the chicken breasts into cutlets and cooking them up in a cast iron skillet. Just bring the pan to a medium heat, add the ghee, season the cutlets, and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Next, follow our easy tutorial on how to prepare your collard greens for wrapping. Once those things are done you can start filling your wraps. Just place the chicken, toppings of choice, and a drizzle of ranch in the middle of the collard green and wrap it up!
Pro tip: you can bake the bacon in the oven while you are prepping all the other ingredients to make this even easier!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Chicken Bacon Club Collard Green Wrap – A light and delicious take on your classic chicken club sandwich! (Whole30/Paleo)
- 2 large collard greens (follow this tutorial)
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into a chicken cutlet
- pinch of kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked to your liking (check labels for Whole30 compliant)
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing (homemade or Whole30 compliant)
- optional topping: micro greens
- Cook chicken: bring cast iron skillet to medium high heat, add ghee to melt, season chicken with salt & pepper and sear in the skillet for approximately 3-4 minutes per side on medium or until fully cooked (internal temp of 165 degrees F – use a meat thermometer). Cut into strips.
- Prep collard green wraps: For each collard wrap, you will want to trim off the stem, place the leaf in almost boiling water for 5 seconds, use tongs to transfer to an ice bath, and then dry completely with clean paper towels.
- Assemble: Take each collard green wrap and add chicken strips, avocado, tomato, bacon, micro greens and some ranch down the middle of the wrap. Fold in the sides first, then take the part of the greens that is closest to you and fold it over. As you fold it over, you will essentially tuck it under the filling and then simply continue rolling until you have a wrap.
- Cut it in half and serve with additional ranch for dipping.
- Storage: prepped collard green wraps can be stored in the refrigerator for about 2-3 days. We prefer to keep the wrap, fillings, and dressing separate to prevent any sogginess.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 228 mg
- Fat: 21.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6 g
- Protein: 6.4 g
- Cholesterol: 30.9 mg
Keywords: chicken bacon club collard green wrap, chicken bacon club