This Creamy Avocado Sauce is dairy-free, Whole30, Paleo, plant-based, and so incredibly delicious! Perfect for serving with plant-based meals, chicken, steak, salmon, or any other fish!
This post is sponsored by Califia Farms® , but the opinions are my own.
Quick & Easy Avocado Sauce
We have had so many moments while making dinner that we think, “this recipe could use a good sauce” and that’s where this easy avocado sauce recipe comes in! It only takes about 10 minutes to make and it will instantly level up any taco, sandwich, bowl, salad, etc. We also love using it to dip all of our favorite fresh vegetables. It is so versatile and good on anything!
And if you are just like us and love a good sauce, you definitely have to try our Cilantro Lime Sauce!
What You Will Need
- avocado – one of our all-time favorite foods and the base of this sauce!
- fresh cilantro – this fresh herb is the perfect compliment to anything made with avocado.
- lime juice – a little bit of acidity to light & brighten things.
- kosher salt – just a pinch for some added seasoning!
- unsweetened almond milk – perfect for keeping it dairy-free with a smooth texture. Option to sub with any plant-based milk or regular milk.
How To Make A Creamy Avocado Sauce
To start this super easy recipe, just place all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Place the cover on top and blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until you reach your desired consistency. Option to add a little more almond milk if it needs some thinning.
How Should I Serve Avocado Sauce
There are so many great ways to serve this simple avocado sauce! We love to enjoy it with a whole head of cauliflower that has been roasted in the oven or steamed in the Instant Pot. We also love drizzling it over our favorite pulled pork tacos, a steak fajita bowl, or a shrimp burger. Or we just set out a dish of this easy sauce for dipping with all of our favorite vegetables!
So first of all, there is lime juice in the recipe, which will not only taste amazing but it will help the sauce from turning brown (like avocados typically do)!! Simply store it in an airtight container in the fridge, it should be fine for 3-5 days!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, check out my Instagram account or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Other Sauce Recipes You Might Like
Creamy Avocado Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Approx. 2 cups
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Creamy Avocado Sauce – A creamy, delicious Avocado Cream Sauce that goes perfectly with roasted cauliflower, tacos, rice bowls, just about anything!
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (add an additional 1/4 cup for a thinner sauce)
- Combine ingredients in small food processor.
- Blend until you have reached a smooth consistency.
- Add additional almond milk for a thinner sauce or additional salt or lime juice, as desired for taste.
- Serve any way you want!
- Storage: place in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
Keywords: avocado sauce
Great recipe and easy! I had everything I needed and it took 10 minutes start to finish!
Yay! So glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, I really appreciate it!