- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl; stir to combine.
- Place pork tenderloin in a medium bowl or on a plate.
- Rub dry rub all over the pork tenderloin being sure to get into every nook and cranny.
- Cover or place in an airtight silicone bag and let sit 30-60 minutes or as long as 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Cook pork tenderloin however you want, but we highly recommend grilled or smoked!
- Spice it up: feel free to add in 1/4 teaspoon (or more) of cayenne pepper to give this dry rub a little kick!
- Sweeten: If you want that touch of sweetness feel free to add in a tablespoon of coconut sugar!
- Smoked Spices: anytime you can get your hands on a smoked paprika, smoked garlic powder or smoked onion powder – those are always fun substitutions to make!
- Storage: store in a sealed container in a cool, dark cupboard for up to 3-6 months.
Keywords: pork tenderloin dry rub