Indulgent Pumpkin Pie Malt + Graham Cracker Crust is everything you are hoping it will be and more! Tastes exactly like pumpkin pie with whipped cream and a graham cracker “crust.” Indulgent is an understatement.
I think the picture speaks for itself. There isn’t much more to say. Other than maybe YUM! This is ridiculous. You are essentially drinking your momma’s homemade pumpkin pie, that’s what we are doing here. And I couldn’t have hoped for a better result. It has a perfect consistency (thick and creamy), it literally tastes like you blended up a pumpkin pie and the whipped cream and graham cracker just top it all off. This is a must try.
If you guys are thinking of mixing up the dessert options at Thanksgiving, this Indulgent Pumpkin Pie Malt would be a very unique way of still staying true the traditional pumpkin pie option, but still being unique. I promise no one will be upset. That being said, I would like to draw your attention to the title…. notice it doesn’t say “healthy pumpkin pie malt” or “light pumpkin pie malt” – no no. This is the real deal. No skimping – all about the flavor. It isn’t about quantity, it is about quality. Instead of drinking a Big Gulp size of this thing, have a normal human being size and savor it a little bit more. You will thank me. Slow down and savor – that is your new mantra.
P.S. kid-tested. kid-approved.
Turn Thanksgiving (or just a random Tuesday night) on its head and serve up one of these bad boys. I double dog dare you.
Need some other dessert inspiration? Check out these Stuffed Apples + Cardamom Whipped Cream!
Like the photography board? Check out our Etsy Shop and take it home with you!
- 10 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 4 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅛ Teaspoon cinnamon
- drop of vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons malted milk powder
- 2-3 Tablespoons of milk (almond milk works - add more or less depending upon the desired consistency)
- 3-4 scoops of vanilla ice cream (non-dairy works)
- 2 Tablespoons of crushed graham cracker
- whipped cream
- In small bowl combine pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Mix well and taste. Add another ¼ Teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice if not pumpkin-ey enough for you.
- In blender, add ice cream, malted milk powder and milk.
- Then add pumpkin mixture.
- Pulse blender until mixture is still thick, but blended.
- Take tall glass and wipe caramel around the top edge and then dip in the crushed graham cracker.
- Then take caramel and drizzle it in the empty glass along the sides.
- Then pour malt into the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with additional caramel and sprinkle with left over crushed graham cracker.
- Serve immediately.