Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip (Dairy-Free) – a creamy and delicious buffalo chicken dip that is made with simple, clean ingredients and is dairy-free!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add shredded chicken, dairy-free cream cheese, sauce and ranch dressing (optional) to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pour into shallow baking dish and bake on middle rack for 20-25 minutes or until warm all the way through.
- Serve with celery and garnish with chopped green onions.
- Shredded Chicken: Check out this post on 3 Ways to Shred Chicken for ideas, but you can always use a rotisserie chicken if you want (I would check your ingredients though – some rotisserie chicken contain lots of weird ingredients!).
- Dairy-Free Cream Cheese: I used this type of dairy-free cream cheese through testing and it worked amazing!
- Ranch Dressing: If you want your dip EXTRA creamy and not quite as thick I would suggest adding in some ranch dressing to thin it out. I used my homemade version, but this store-bought is great too!
- Serving: You can also serve with a fun paleo/grain-free cracker too!
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
Keywords: healthy buffalo chicken dip