A simple and delicious snack or side dish that is vegan and Whole30 compliant!
- 2–3 sweet potatoes
- 2–3 Tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 1–2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Take your sweet potatoes and cut them into large strips (approx 1/2 inch thick) and place them in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil until all the potatoes are very lightly coated.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and pinch of salt and toss.
- Ensure all potatoes are covered in a nice layer of cinnamon.
- Place on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Check after 20 minutes and bake for additional 5 minute increments if not done to your liking.