Easy Grilled Broccoli –
A super simple side dish that you can throw on the grill with just about anything!
(Whole30, Paleo, GF, & DF)
Everybody is going to love this one!
On those busy weeknights you will definitely have to give this side dish a try. It is so simple, delicious, and healthy! The perfect addition to any meal, especially if you are grilling your main course. Just throw this on the grill next to it and enjoy. Plus, the clean-up is minimal and in my book that is always a perk!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- broccoli florets
- olive or avocado oil
- kosher salt
HERE IS HOW SIMPLE IT IS
1 – cut up broccoli florets and place in a bowl
2 – drizzle with olive or avocado oil
3 – sprinkle with salt and massage in the oil
4 – cook broccoli on foil tray for 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway
5 – serve immediately
- Any addition recommendations? – you can toss in some fresh lemon juice, garlic or even red pepper flakes to liven up this recipe!
- Can I keep leftovers? – store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Can I use broccolini? – Absolutely! We also love broccolini and have a post on that here.
- What main dish can I serve with this? – Anything! It is so versatile! Chicken, pork, burgers, you name it and I bet broccoli would great with it. We especially love it with these: garlic burgers, grilled chicken thighs, grilled steak, and grilled salmon.
- Can I add this to another dish? – Definitely! You could just cook the broccoli on the grill and then add it to another recipe like vegan roasted garlic alfredo, teriyaki meatballs, or orange chicken.
Can I Use Something Else Instead of Aluminum Foil?
Yes! You can purchase grill mats to use in place of aluminum foil and then after you use them you can clean them off and use them again! I have also made this recipe using a grill basket. Either would do the trick!
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post includes affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!
Easy Grilled Broccoli – A super simple side dish that you can throw on the grill with just about anything! (Whole30, Paleo, GF, & DF)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 2–3 teaspoon kosher salt
- Foil Tray: Take a large piece of foil and create a tray out of it by folding up the sides (alternatively you can use a grill pan).
- Preheat: Place on grill and close cover. Then preheat the grill to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle: Meanwhile, place broccoli in medium bowl or on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Massage: Using your hands massage the oil into every little nook and cranny of the broccoli.
- Cook: Place broccoli in foil tray and cook for 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Test: Check broccoli and continue cooking in 2 minute increments, as desired, until it is done to your liking.
- Serve: Serve immediately.
- Broccolini: Here is a recipe for Grilled Broccolini
- Additions: You can toss in some fresh lemon juice, garlic or even red pepper flakes to liven up this recipe!
- Leftovers: Leftover grilled broccoli actually keep pretty well! Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Keywords: Grilled Broccoli, How to Grill Broccoli