Easy Oven Roasted Green Beans – an easy and delicious side dish for any meal! (gluten-free, dairy-free)
This will become a weekly staple in your house when you see how easy it is!
Green beans are always on our weekly menu as a side for a variety of meals. They are so versatile that they can be paired with anything! For an added bonus, they are a side dish that the whole family loves!
How to Store Oven Roasted Green Beans
They can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
How Do I Prepare My Green Beans
- Give your green beans a quick wash
- Cut off the stems.
That’s it! So easy and they are ready to go.
What to Serve with Oven Roasted Green Beans
You could serve them with pretty much anything – chicken, steak, pork chops, or some favorites are:
- Easy Short Rib Ragu
- Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Sous Vide Chicken Breast
- Perfectly Grilled Steak
- Smoked Pork Shoulder
Can I Double this Recipe
Yes! You can absolutely double this recipe. But if you are going to use more than 24oz green beans I would use another baking sheet so that they aren’t piled on top of each other – that can effect how they cook!
Different Variations of this Recipe
You can mix things up by adding the following ingredients:
- nutritional yeast
- red pepper flakes
- onions or shallots
When are Green Beans in Season
Here is nice article from The Food Network on when green beans are in season as well as other shopping tips, etc.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post includes affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!Print
Easy Oven Roasted Green Beans – an easy and delicious side dish for any meal!
- 12oz fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1–2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place green beans on parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Use hands to massage oil into and around all of the green beans, as best you can.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Ensure beans are evenly spread out and then place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Toss green beans halfway.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Trimming Green Beans: Feel free to trim the ends before use, if you want.
- Doubling Recipe: This recipe is easily doubled or halved depending on how many green beans you are working with! But if you are using more than 24oz green beans I would use an extra baking sheet so they aren’t piled on top of each other!
- Variations: garlic, lemon, ghee, nutritional yeast, red pepper flakes, onions or shallots
Keywords: oven roasted green beans, roasted green beans