The Best Homemade Dry Rub (Paleo + Whole30) – perfect for chicken, wings, pork shoulder and ribs!! Clean ingredients and absolutely delicious!
You NEED to try this! Perfect for chicken or pork!!
You guys aren’t going to need any other homemade rub recipes this summer!!! Get your grills ready!
Best dry rub for chicken or pork recipes (ribs included)!
I initially developed this recipe for my Smoked Pork Shoulder recipe (the most popular recipe on the blog!), but quickly realized how well it translated to almost any pork recipe (including these Smoked baby back ribs) or chicken recipe!! It also works really well on this Sous Vide Pork Shoulder!!
Sugar Free Dry Rub
One of the best things about this recipe is that is SUGAR FREE!! So if you are looking for Whole30 compliant or Paleo way to spice up your chicken or pork – you will absolutely LOVE this one!
Other Recipes you might like:
A simple, yet delicious homemade dry rub that is perfect for chicken or pork!! Whole30 and Paleo!
- 2 Tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon cayenne pepper (feel free to reduce the amount or even skip if you don’t want it spicy at all – I would recommend at least a Teaspoon though)
- 1 Tablespoon smoked garlic powder (regular garlic powder works too!)
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground black pepper
- Combine ingredients in small bowl and then use, as desired.
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post includes affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!