This quick and easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap recipe is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner option! Made with juicy, tender chicken, crispy bacon, fresh lettuce & tomato all wrapped up in a sturdy tortilla. We love to meal prep the ingredients early in the week to enjoy for quick work lunches!
Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
Our family is all about the quick, easy lunch or dinner that everyone can customize themselves. We typically prep all of the filling ingredients for this simple wrap recipe and let everyone build their wraps they way they want! So easy and the whole family is happy to get involved in the meal prep process. It is the absolute best way to enjoy these delicious wraps any time you want!
Looking for another easy wrap recipe? We also love making these Chicken Caesar Wraps – so easy and yummy!
What You Will Need
- cooked, cubed chicken breasts – feel free to cook your chicken breasts any way you want! We love to toss them on the grill, smoker, or even the air fryer!
- bacon – baking crispy bacon in the oven is our favorite way to prepare this delicious ingredient. Or sub with turkey bacon!
- colby jack cheese – adding a little bit of cheese is always a must in our book, but you can omit or use a dairy-free cheese if that’s more your thing.
- romaine lettuce & tomatoes – love these fresh vegetable additions for some added color and crisp.
- ranch dressing – pick your favorite one up at your local grocery store or make your own homemade ranch dressing!
- large tortillas – use any of your favorite varieties, we love these!
How To Make A Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap
To start this very simple recipe, you will need to prep all of your filling ingredients.
To keep the recipe super simple, you can buy ranch dressing but if you have an extra 5-10 minutes we highly recommend that you make your own ranch dressing for drizzling in the wrap and serve with extra dressing for dipping.
Once everything is prepped, you can place those filling ingredients down the middle of your large tortilla.
Then carefully fold in the sides and then the edge of the tortilla closest to you over the fillings, rolling the wrap away from you.
You should now have a nice and tight wrap to enjoy!
What To Serve With A Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap
This chicken wrap recipe would be great with just about anything on the side! Keep it an easy lunch with some fresh fruit, veggies & dip, or blend up a mango smoothie. If you are looking to make it more of a larger meal, you could serve them with grilled potatoes, a strawberry spinach salad, or creamy coleslaw!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap – a delicious and easy chicken bacon ranch wrap recipe that is perfect for lunch or dinner!
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, cubed*
- 1/2 cup colby jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing (more if desired)
- 4 burrito-sized tortillas
- Prepare all of the filling ingredients.
- In a large, burrito-sized tortilla, add the filling ingredients down the middle.
- Use your hands to fold in the sides of the wrap and then pull the edge of the tortilla closest to you over the filling ingredients, rolling the wrap away from you.
- Continue to roll until you have a sturdy complete wrap.
- Cut in half and enjoy! Option to serve with a side of ranch dressing for extra deliciousness!
- *Air Fryer: we also like to quickly make juicy chicken breasts in our air fryer – checkout that post here!
- Bacon: option to cook your bacon on the stovetop or skip the mess and bake it in the oven!
- Tortilla: use what works for you – regular tortillas, gluten-free tortillas, or learn how to prep collard greens to make a Collard Green Wrap!
- Storage: store wraps in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. Pro tip – if you store ingredients separately, they will keep for longer.
- Serving Size: 1/2 wrap
- Calories: 219
- Sugar: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 302.6 mg
- Fat: 16.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.5 g
- Protein: 8.9 g
- Cholesterol: 36 mg
Keywords: chicken bacon ranch wrap